Port of Trelleborg
Boarding for Vehicles
- When you arrive at the port of Trelleborg by car, you check in at our self-check-in machines. Here you will find instructions for self-check in.
- If you want to save some time at the Self-Check in, you can check in online beforehand. How to do that, can be read here.
Click here to go directly to the Online Check in platform.
- Once you have passed the Check in, please follow the directions to your correct ferry dock.
- Your boarding pass will indicate which lane you should be in. Please stick to it.
- Boarding begins as soon as the port staff initiates it. Please follow the instructions of our crew.
- If you parked your vehicle on the ferry, take all your package with you and leave nothing unattended. During the crossing the vehicle decks are locked and not accessible!
Boarding for Foot Passengers
- Passengers without a vehicle as well as passengers with a bicycle must check-in at our self-check-in machines at TT-Line Terminal, TT-Line AB, Hamngatan 9, 23122 Trelleborg.
- After check-in, pedestrians (including foot passengers with bicycles) must wait in the entrance area of the harbour building for the shuttle bus that will take you to the ship 30 minutes before departure.
- If arriving in Trelleborg as a foot passenger with a bicycle, you must leave the ship by shuttle bus through the harbour.
- Foot passengers cannot travel on depatures at 06:15 a.m. and 16:30 p.m. from Trelleborg.
If there are any changes, we will inform you about them at the Check in. Please pay attention to the loudspeaker announcements when the ship arrives. They will tell you which deck you can disembark from.
|Monday - Friday||08:00 a.m. - 06:00 p.m.|
- With the Combi ticket you can travel comfortably from Germany to Lithuania. Here you will have a stopover in Trelleborg (except for the departure from Rostock on Friday evenings). You can find more information about the ticket here.
- Check in is in the respective terminal building in the port of departure. Here you will receive your travel documents (e.g. boarding passes and cabin keys) for your booked journey.
- Please place the cards you have received in a clearly visible place behind the windscreen of your vehicle.
- When you have to change the vessel in Trelleborg (Sweden), a vehicle will be waiting to guide you through the port to your connecting ferry.
- You can leave the port in Trelleborg during your stopover. To do so, follow the signs to the port exit. Please be back in the loading lane at least 30 minutes before your onward journey.
Self Check in at the ticket machines is not possible for this ticket variant! Travelling without vehicles are not allowed on this route.
- Check-in is usually open approximately 3 hours prior to departure
- Check-in for departures to Germany closes 30 minutes before departure
- Check-in for departures to Lithuania and Poland closes 60 minutes before departure
- For sailings with Stena Line "Mecklenburg-Vorpommern" or "Skåne" the check-in closes 60 minutes before departure
- For certain off-season departures, boarding may begin at a later time
- Check-in for our group passengers closes as early as 60 minutes prior to departure
- Attention: The same check-in times also apply if you have already checked in online
TT-Line Port Trelleborg
Port of Trelleborg
Norra Nyhamnsgatan 1b
55.373179, 13.154197 (TT-Line AB)
Arriving with vehicles
Coming from Malmö, you simply follow the European Road E 22 towards Trelleborg. From Ystad, the national road 9 leads you directly to the TT-Line ferry pier Norra Nyhamnsgatan 1b in the port of Trelleborg.
Arriving by public transportation
The Pågatåget train goes directly from Malmö to Trelleborg Central Station. The station is a ten-minute walk away from the passenger terminal at Hamngatan 9, 23122 Trelleborg. Many buses from various towns in Skåne also stop at the central station.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I park my vehicle?
There is no parking lot at the terminal in Trelleborg. But next to it is a small public parking lot, where you can park your car.
How can I pay for my booking?
You can pay your booking with PayPal, Visa Card, Master Card and Diners Club International.
Is there a possibility to eat something at the harbour?
There are no restaurants or cafeterias at the harbour. But if you cross the national road number 9, you are already downtown Trelleborg, where you can find different restaurants, cafés and bars.
Are there bathrooms and showers at the harbour?
You find toilets in the harbour terminal. There are also showers for truckdrivers, if you want to.
Do I need an ID Card or a passport to check in?
When travelling with TT-Line, a valid passport or a valid National Identity Card including a picture (for EU citizens only) will have to be presented at the Check in or on board. Please note that children require a children's identity card.